Gooey Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 419
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix red velvet cake mix, butter, 1 egg, and 1 egg yolk together in a large bowl. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Beat in 1 egg until smooth. Beat in 1 egg yolk.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the red velvet layer in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pan, about 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 419 calories; 27.6 39.2 5.4 113 414 Full nutrition