Cinnamon Date Cake Mix Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix cinnamon cake mix, flavoring packet, dates, walnuts, egg white substitute, and olive oil together in a large bowl.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of cake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms start to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 eggs for the 1/2 cup egg white substitute if desired.
- Substitute vegetable oil for the olive oil if desired.
- If you let the dough rest for 10 minutes, you will be able to form it into balls, which will give you perfectly round cookies that form small cracks when baked.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 7.2 16.4 1.4 0 70 Full nutrition