Peanut Butter Cake Mix Brownies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir cake mix, butter, and egg together in a large bowl. Press half of the dough into the bottom of the greased baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 10 minutes.
- Mix condensed milk, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter cups together thoroughly in a bowl. Spread over the baked cake layer.
- Pinch off small pieces of the remaining cake dough and scatter evenly over the condensed milk layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and top is dry, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 265 calories; 14.6 29.7 5.8 28 258 Full nutrition