Ingredients8 h 45 m servings 680 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pork ribs on a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk hoisin sauce, sugar, soy sauce, white wine, tomato paste, garlic, chili-garlic sauce, and five-spice powder together in a bowl.
- Grease a slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Transfer pork ribs to the pot. Cover evenly with hoisin sauce mixture.
- Cook on Low, stirring halfway through, until pork ribs are tender, about 8 hours.
Per Serving: 680 calories; 34.1 g fat; 56 g carbohydrates; 34.3 g protein; 131 mg cholesterol; 2094 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Way to go SUNKIST2, a delicious recipe. I made this exactly as directed, prep was easy and everything came together nice for a great meal. The sauce was perfect and the ribs were nice and moist...
Flavor was good but the ribs themselves were fatty, I may try again with a leaner cut.
The flavor was delicious. However, next time I will use a bit less sugar. It was very sweet.