Maple-Dijon Brussels Leaf Salad
Ingredients30 m servings 173
- Cut cores out of Brussels sprouts using a paring knife. Peel layers apart to separate individual leaves; place leaves in a large bowl.
- Whisk maple syrup, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl. Drizzle over Brussels sprout leaves; add cranberries and toss to coat. Add almonds and toss again before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Save Brussels sprouts cores to roast or add to a hash.
- Use smooth or coarse Dijon mustard or a mix of the two.
- Substitute cinnamon-roasted pecans for the almonds if desired.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 8.6 22.1 5.1 0 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
1.13.17 I used my Twist-n Sprout Brussels Spout corer (Christmas gift) for the first time, so getting a bowl of brussels sprout leaves was effortless. I wanted to plump up the cranberries, so...
I made this for my family that aren't fans of brussels sprouts fans. My husband wouldn't touch it, but my three boys and I really like it. I would definitely make this again.
I made this salad for Thanksgiving. The flavor was lovely, subtly sweet and it was interesting to serve brussels sprouts raw. I made the salad (including adding the dressing) a day ahead and I...
Thank you for this delicious simple recipe that could be morphed into an infinite variety of tasty salads. I broke out my mandolin and sliced the sprouts into a lacy vs. leafy texture. I had a...