Ingredients28 m servings 60
- Spread almonds in a large skillet; toast over medium heat until starting to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour almonds into a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides to avoid scorching, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour in almonds and stir until evenly coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate-almond mixture onto a plate lined with waxed paper.
- Chill until set, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can make these chocolates in silicone molds if desired.
Per Serving: 60 calories; 3.8 7.1 1 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Doesn't get much easier than this. I sprayed an empty ice cube tray with cooking spray. Easy removal - twist and pop out. I would think a mini muffin tin would also work, too. Thanks for the rec...
Rock on!! How can you go wrong with dark chocolate and toasted almonds? You can't. Period. PS. I suggest using moulds. I tried with and without and freeform just made a mess.
Simple and delicious! I LOVED the flavor of the roasted almonds with the chocolate (I used milk chocolate b/c that's all I had on hand). This is going into my regular candy rotation and I could ...