Delightful Coconut Almond Bread
Annie Douglass Lima
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 395 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in coconut milk and eggs.
- Mix all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Stir into the butter mixture until batter is thoroughly blended. Fold in coconut and raisins.
- Divide batter evenly between the greased loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool completely before slicing, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute coconut cream for the coconut milk if desired.
- Replace raisins with other dried fruit if desired.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 22.2 g fat; 46.9 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 98 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed the recipe for the exception of adding chopped almonds and using homemade almond flour. I made muffins and baked them for 28 minutes. Not too sweet but very good and addictive!