Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 42 m servings 418
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 quart)
- Bring milk to a simmer in a saucepan set over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk half of the hot milk into the eggs.
- Pour egg and milk mixture back into the saucepan and cook over low heat, whisking constantly, until thickened into a custard, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in white chocolate until melted. Stir in heavy cream and almond extract.
- Refrigerate custard until thoroughly chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm, 3 to 6 hours.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 32 28 6 119 85 Full nutrition