Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 208 cals
- Place pork loin into slow cooker.
- Stir tomatoes, onion, garlic, water, oregano, brown sugar, and chile powder together in a bowl. Pour mixture over pork loin.
- Set slow cooker to low setting and cook 6 hours.
- Remove tenderloin from pot. Slice or chop, and serve topped with some of the tomato sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- This pork can be served sliced alongside your favorite side dishes, chopped and served over top of rice, or used as a filling for a burrito with black beans and queso fresco.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 4.5 g fat; 10.6 g carbohydrates; 30.7 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 506 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I'm a busy Lady, so anything involving a slow cooker is very appreciated. This recipe was not only very convenient, but it was extremely tasty! I didn't have any ancho chili powder, so I used ch...
This recipe screams tacos or burritos! I drained the can of tomatoes and added the liquid to the slow cooker. I added the diced tomatoes after shredding the pork so they wouldn't get mushy. Grea...
Really moist and easy! Would be great in tacos or a pulled pork sandwich. I served mine with rice, which was also good.
I am a huge fan of crockpot meals. This was so fast to prep in the morning. The roast was so tender and enjoyed by everyone in the family. My only suggestion would be to ensure you get a bonele...
This was so very simple to put together while being a flavorful and delicious end result. I did not have oregano on hand so I substituted my favorite go to McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic...
The flavor of this and the chunks of tomato were very good. However, the pork was a little dry. Next time I will either cut the loin into a few pieces before cooking or use chicken. There was...