Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 208
- Place pork loin into slow cooker.
- Stir tomatoes, onion, garlic, water, oregano, brown sugar, and chile powder together in a bowl. Pour mixture over pork loin.
- Set slow cooker to low setting and cook 6 hours.
- Remove tenderloin from pot. Slice or chop, and serve topped with some of the tomato sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- This pork can be served sliced alongside your favorite side dishes, chopped and served over top of rice, or used as a filling for a burrito with black beans and queso fresco.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 4.5 10.6 30.7 82 497 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I'm a busy Lady, so anything involving a slow cooker is very appreciated. This recipe was not only very convenient, but it was extremely tasty! I didn't have any ancho chili powder, so I used ch...
This recipe screams tacos or burritos! I drained the can of tomatoes and added the liquid to the slow cooker. I added the diced tomatoes after shredding the pork so they wouldn't get mushy. Grea...
I am a huge fan of crockpot meals. This was so fast to prep in the morning. The roast was so tender and enjoyed by everyone in the family. My only suggestion would be to ensure you get a bonele...
The flavor of this and the chunks of tomato were very good. However, the pork was a little dry. Next time I will either cut the loin into a few pieces before cooking or use chicken. There was...
Omg this is so easy and good! I'm not sure you need the water cuz the tomatoes are undrained and the meat provides liquid during cooking, but it's so good!
Really moist and easy! Would be great in tacos or a pulled pork sandwich. I served mine with rice, which was also good.
Very easy to make. I made it in the morning before work. I got a boneless pork tenderloin and chopped it into cubes before I put it in the crock pot, which made it easy. I added carrots to it, w...
I would not change a thing. I made this dish and served it over egg noodles with a side vegetable. Very Yummy!!!