Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 661 cals
- Season both sides of skirt steak with carne asada seasoning. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook steak until each side is seared, 6 to 8 minutes per side or to desired doneness. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Transfer to a plate and let rest 10 minutes before slicing into thin slices and then into small chunks. Keep warm.
- Bake steak fries according to package directions.
- Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into skillet and cook to desired doneness.
- Divide fries among 4 serving places. Top with carne asada, some of the tomato-onion mixture, shredded cheese, egg, and guacamole.
- Cook's Note:
- For an anytime snack, you can just leave out the egg.
Per Serving: 661 calories; 33 g fat; 63.9 g carbohydrates; 30.9 g protein; 241 mg cholesterol; 1635 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is so freaking good, I ate it for lunch and dinner. The recipe is flawless. There is nothing to tweak, change or fiddle with. It's perfect as is. All the flavors are a perfect blend and the...
We thought this was a GREAT breakfast today! We had extended family over, and we all thought it was very good and that the tomato mixture along with the guacamole made it! I did use a package ...