Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine yellow cake mix, water, eggs, vegetable oil, and almond extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Spread batter in the prepared pan.
- Stir cranberry sauce with a fork to loosen; spoon half over the cake batter. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 23 to 28 minutes. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Mix remaining cranberry sauce and frosting together in a bowl. Spread over the cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use two 9-inch cake pans and use the frosting to sandwich the cakes together.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 14 55.7 2.6 36 288 Full nutrition