Fabienne's Gluten-Free Raspberry Almond Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with 1 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar around the bottom the sides of the pan.
- Place raspberries in a fine-mesh strainer set over a bowl; press and scrape with a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discards seeds and skins.
- Combine raspberry juice, kidney beans, almond meal, eggs, 1/2 cup melted butter, raspberry extract, and almond extract in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour kidney bean mixture into a large bowl. Mix in 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt until blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the cake; cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove ring and transfer cake to a serving platter.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 21.1 43.5 8.3 102 539 Full nutrition