Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk yogurt, honey, matcha powder, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir in coconut milk gently; whisk in chia seeds.
- Cover yogurt mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thick, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place mango chunks in a blender; puree until smooth.
- Pour yogurt mixture into 4 serving bowls or glasses; distribute mango puree evenly on top.
- Cook's Note:
- If using frozen mango chunks, defrost them first.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 15.6 27.6 7.6 3 29 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1