Chocolate Marshmallow Fondant
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 22 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Melt marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in light corn syrup and coffee-flavored extract.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold into the marshmallow mixture.
- Stir confectioners' sugar into the chocolate-marshmallow mixture, 1 cup at a time, until a thick, stringy dough forms.
- Dust a flat work surface with confectioners' sugar; turn dough out and knead until smooth and no longer sticky. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Let fondant rest at room temperature, 8 hours to overnight.
- Dust a flat work surface with confectioners' sugar and roll out fondant to desired size.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use milk, semisweet, or dark chocolate chips.
- Brown food coloring may be added in step 1 to achieve desired "chocolate" hue.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 2.6 95.2 0.4 0 60 Full nutrition