Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 420 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until caramelized, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and ginger; cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste; cook 2 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, coriander and paprika; cook 1 minute more or until spices are fragrant. Stir in drained tomatoes, chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- With a hand immersion blender, blend sauce until smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in heavy cream and yogurt. Add turkey; cook 3 minutes or until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, heat rice according to package directions. Top tikka masala with cilantro and serve with rice.
- Cook's Tips:
- If hot madras curry powder is unavailable, use regular curry powder. Shredded rotisserie chicken can be used in place of turkey.
- Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®
Per Serving: 420 calories; 19.1 g fat; 37.1 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 802 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
With the exception of using homemade plain Greek yogurt, dried cilantro, and cooking my own jasmati rice I followed the recipe. I LOVE this recipe! It's got such a robust taste and is perfectly ...