Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 m servings 538
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. Heat in the microwave until melted, 10 to 20 seconds. Whisk in egg, brown sugar, white sugar, molasses, and vanilla extract.
- Mix whole wheat flour, wheat germ, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Add to the mug; stir well until combined.
- Cook in the microwave in 40-second intervals until the top springs back when lightly pressed, about 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and water together in a small bowl to make icing. Invert cake onto a serving plate and drizzle icing on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 538 calories; 18.4 83.7 12.9 217 477 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1