Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 124
- Mix warm water and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; stir in yeast. Set aside until a creamy foam starts to form, about 5 minutes.
- Combine bread flour, whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor; pulse 4 times. Add chia seeds, wheat germ, flax seeds, millet, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, and 1 tablespoon oats; pulse until incorporated.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture in the food processor; process until a dough ball forms, about 1 minute.
- Turn dough into a well-oiled large bowl and cover with a damp towel; allow to rise in a warm area until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and knead a few times. Form dough into an oblong shape and place in a greased bread pan. Lightly press the remaining hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and oats onto the loaf. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm area for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and crust is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool bread in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 6.9 14.4 3.1 0 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This bread is easy and delicious! I did not have a food processor so just did it by hand and it was still very quick. Great recipe to change up the seeds and millet you have on hand. I did not h...
Great multigrain bread. I didn't have millet, so substituted sesame seeds. Wonderful mix of "grains" Nice light loaf. Rose beautifully. Thanks for the recipe.