Hearty Multigrain Seeded Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 206 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Mix warm water and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; stir in yeast. Set aside until a creamy foam starts to form, about 5 minutes.
- Combine bread flour, whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor; pulse 4 times. Add chia seeds, wheat germ, flax seeds, millet, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, and 1 tablespoon oats; pulse until incorporated.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture in the food processor; process until a dough ball forms, about 1 minute.
- Turn dough into a well-oiled large bowl and cover with a damp towel; allow to rise in a warm area until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and knead a few times. Form dough into an oblong shape and place in a greased bread pan. Lightly press the remaining hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and oats onto the loaf. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm area for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and crust is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool bread in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 7.2 g fat; 30.9 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 196 mg sodium. Full nutrition
How much yeast is in a package of yeast?
Can I freeze dough and then bake it later?
I want my bread loaves to have a thicker crust. What can I do?
Ask Your Question