Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 1 h 4 m servings 507 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until halfway cooked, about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Combine heavy cream, milk, and Gruyere cheese in a large bowl. Add elbow macaroni and mix well; season with salt and pepper. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Bring the macaroni mixture to room temperature, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle remaining Gruyere cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Swiss cheese for the Gruyere if desired.
Per Serving: 507 calories; 37 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 139 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1