Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; mash until smooth.
- Combine 1 cup mashed sweet potato, eggs, almond milk, protein powder, coconut oil, and baking soda in a large bowl; mix until well blended. Pour into the prepared loaf pan; smooth the top with a table knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can user whatever protein powder you like.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 14.8 11.5 13.8 112 246 Full nutrition