Veggie Tot & Cheeseburger Bake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 488 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet and drain. Stir in ketchup, pickle and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese and tomato.
- Turn mixture into 1-1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant® Broccoli & Cheese Veggie Tots™ over mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish, if desired, with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 31.8 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 1046 mg sodium. Full nutrition