Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 452 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and simmer 10 minutes.
- Turn ground beef mixture into 2-quart baking dish. Top with tomato, corn, olives then cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots™ over mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and tots are golden brown.
- Garnish with additional tomato, olives, cheese and green onion if desired.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 26.4 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 27.1 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 1098 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1