Ingredients30 m servings 155
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add asparagus and cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 8.4 10.5 6.3 4 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this and it came out pretty good, but I'll be honest. I changed the recipe quite a bit. First I simmered an onion and some fresh garlic until nice and tender in a medium sized sauce pot. ...
I followed Ahmeens'a advice and it was outstanding! Will definitely make again and again!