Loaded Shepherd's Pie
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 933
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in vegetables, broth, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil. Combine flour with 1/4 cup water. Stir into beef mixture and simmer 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cook Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower according to package directions.
- Stir 1/2 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons bacon and 2 tablespoons green onion into Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower. Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon and green onion for garnish.
- Turn beef mixture into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with remaining bacon, green onion and cheese. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Garnish with reserved bacon and green onion.
You might also like
Per Serving: 933 calories; 63.1 26 65.1 219 2275 Full nutrition