Ingredients30 m servings 220 cals
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside.
- Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and oregano.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 10.3 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 227 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Good quick weekday dinner. I used frozen riced cauliflower, and it worked great.
Tasted good I did add a few a bit of dry cooking sherry I cooked the rice cauliflower separately " I bought at Costcos" the recipe on the back of the bag really gave this great taste to the who...
Just made this and it was tasty. I used frozen cauliflower that I pulsed in my blender. I didn't have onion so I substituted with onion powder and also added a little garlic powder in addition t...
I made this recipe it exactly as written. It was incredibly bland. It definitely needs salt, and it needs a flavor (the chicken broth did not add much, and the lemon juice did not work with th...