Cauliflower Fried Rice
Ingredients13 m servings 87 cals
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook garlic and ginger over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add Green Giant Riced® Cauliflower Medley and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until vegetables are until tender-crisp.
- Stir in soy sauce and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in cooked egg and continue cooking 1 minute or until heated through.
- For a quick main-dish, stir in 2 cups cooked cut up chicken, pork or shrimp.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 5.3 g fat; 6.4 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 498 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Excellent and quick. Great for lunch. I did make a few minor changes. I did 1 egg per serving. Used sodium soy sauce and coconut aminos to cut down on salt. Added rice vinegar. Added red p...
I will definitely make it again!! It is very quick and simple, and it really did taste like rice. I did add chicken to it, which made it a main dish instead of a side dish. Next time I thin...
It was delicious,quick, and simple. My family loved it. With all of us trying to eat healthier I don’t see me going back to regular rice anytime soon.
I made this with fresh cauliflower and add mushrooms carrots broccoli It was GREAT LISA
this came out so delicious.. i love making cauliflower rice and this has to be one of my favorite ways.. i modified this slightly but kept true to the recipe.. i subbed half sesame oil and half ...