One Pot Italian Sausage and Peppers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I love to make dinner for my boys, but time is always of the essence so one-pot meals have been my go to, both for their easy preparation and clean up! And my boys are picky about taste; they always want FULL flavor. Thankfully Knorr® Sides™ are the perfect solution to creating time-saving, one-pot dinner solutions and are the foundation for simple, flavorful meals the whole family will enjoy."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 486
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In large Dutch oven heat olive oil and minced garlic on medium-high heat.
- Add sliced bell peppers and cook until they begin to soften.
- Add Italian sausage to the pot and cook through.
- Once cooked through, transfer sausage and peppers to a bowl (drain oil, if preferred).
- Return Dutch oven to stove and bring 2 cups water and package of Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Chicken to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Once rice is finished, add can of Italian-style diced tomatoes and the sausage and peppers.
- Cook until heated through; serve topped with Parmesan-Romano grated cheese and Italian flat-leaf parsley. Enjoy!
You might also like
Per Serving: 486 calories; 28 20.7 20.1 46 1432 Full nutrition