Creamy Lemon Chicken and Rice
Ingredients22 m servings 621
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium high. Add chicken, 1/2 of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste and cook chicken 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add the Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) to the skillet with the water, cream, and remaining lemon juice and cook on high until it comes to a boil then reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen broccoli, re-cover and continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until broccoli and rice are tender.
- Stir in the chicken and let rest for 2 to 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute half & half for the heavy cream for a lighter option.
- Garnish with additional lemon slices for a beautiful presentation.
Per Serving: 621 calories; 36.2 19 41.4 171 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Adapted based on what I had on hand and instinct and did without cream. Cooked chicken. Removed. Boiled water, added rice, boiled. Simmer 10 min. Add broccoli. Simmer 10 min. Add chicken....
Dish was delicious... Even my son who doesn't eat ANYTHING gave it a try and didn't complain. Was really good. Made a generous amount. I will make this again. Was great that there was only on...