Creamy Lemon Chicken and Rice
Ingredients22 m servings 621 cals
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium high. Add chicken, 1/2 of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste and cook chicken 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add the Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) to the skillet with the water, cream, and remaining lemon juice and cook on high until it comes to a boil then reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen broccoli, re-cover and continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until broccoli and rice are tender.
- Stir in the chicken and let rest for 2 to 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute half & half for the heavy cream for a lighter option.
- Garnish with additional lemon slices for a beautiful presentation.
Per Serving: 621 calories; 36.2 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 41.4 g protein; 171 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Dish was delicious... Even my son who doesn't eat ANYTHING gave it a try and didn't complain. Was really good. Made a generous amount. I will make this again. Was great that there was only on...
Adapted based on what I had on hand and instinct and did without cream. Cooked chicken. Removed. Boiled water, added rice, boiled. Simmer 10 min. Add broccoli. Simmer 10 min. Add chicken....