Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 184 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings (10 latkes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine potatoes and leek in a food processor; process until mashed. Add eggs, flaxseed meal, and salt; pulse until incorporated.
- Spoon potato mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Flatten gently into 3-inch circles. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is melted and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Romano cheese for the Parmesan if desired.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 7.8 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 640 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1