Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 499
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring chicken stock and water to a boil in a large pot. Add linguine and serrano pepper; cook until linguine is tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
- Stir napa cabbage, kielbasa sausage, onion, and mushrooms into the pot. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until onion softens and kielbasa is heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Season soup with salt and white pepper. Serve garnished with cilantro.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock if preferred.
- Substitute 3 leeks for the napa cabbage and onion if desired.
- Substitute 1 package of firm tofu for the kielbasa sausage if desired.
Per Serving: 499 calories; 19.5 63 19.7 41 736 Full nutrition