Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bowls)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add carrots and cook uncovered until tender yet firm to the bite, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain. Repeat with celery, cabbage, chopped onion, and snow peas, cooking separately.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a stockpot over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and noodles; bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, snow peas, and water chestnuts into broth mixture; stir in yakisoba sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, sambal sauce, and balsamic vinegar. Simmer soup until flavors have combined, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with sliced onions and bean sprouts.
- Cook's Note:
- 3 baby bok choy can be used in place of the cabbage. Beef broth can be used in place of the chicken broth.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 1.9 51.7 8.1 2 2568 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1