Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place cucumber in a food processor; pulse 5 to 6 times to chop into very small pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with red bell peppers, red onion, and celery, pulsing each into very small pieces in the food processor and transferring to the bowl.
- Combine plum tomatoes and garlic in the food processor; pulse until finely diced. Pour over cucumber mixture in the bowl.
- Pour tomato juice, white wine vinegar, and olive oil over tomato and cucumber mixture in the bowl. Add sea salt, black pepper, basil, parsley, and red pepper flakes; stir well.
- Chill until flavors combine and deepen, about 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not remove the skin if using an English cucumber but do remove if using a garden cucumber.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 14.6 18.6 3.7 0 571 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1