Zesty Manhattan Clam Chowder
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 52 m servings 383
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine Italian-style tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, potatoes, onions, carrots, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, celery, and jalapeno peppers in a large stockpot.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in chicken bouillon and beef bouillon cubes until dissolved. Pour over tomato mixture in the stockpot.
- Stir clam juice cocktail, sugar, thyme leaves, chili powder, garlic salt, black pepper, and bay leaf into the stockpot. Cook chowder, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are very tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Combine clams, milk, and flour in a separate saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until clams are heated through, about 7 minutes. Stir into the stockpot and simmer until flavors combine, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For more kick, add 1/4 cup Frank's® Hot Sauce or 2 more jalapeno peppers.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 2.6 59.5 31.4 63 2064 Full nutrition