Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 125 cals
Original recipe yields 11 servings (11 cookie pops)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter and sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add to the creamed butter mixture gradually, beating until dough is just combined.
- Shape dough into small balls; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 17 minutes. Reshape into balls while still warm. Let cool, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until softened, about 30 seconds; stir. Continue heating until melted, about 30 seconds more. Cool slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted chocolate. Set on a plate lined with waxed paper until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 7.1 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition