Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 loaf)
- Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add warm water and olive oil; stir with a wooden spoon until well blended. Slowly mix in remaining 1 cup flour until dough holds together and isn't sticky.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until doubled in size, about 3 hours.
- Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Punch dough down and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic using a wooden spoon or with your hands. Form dough into a loaf and place on the prepared baking sheet. Let dough rise in a warm area of the kitchen for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until loaf is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 275 calories; 3.1 53.4 7.9 0 680 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
For years I bake my breads and rolls every day fresh. Here and there I try some new recipes, so I made this one. While I thought this bread will be our lunch bread for the next day when I baked ...