Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 55 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat cereal mix, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Pour in water; stir until well blended. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough rest at room temperature, 12 to 18 hours.
- Push dough gently to deflate; form into a ball. Transfer to a bread pan. Let dough rest, 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Make a 1/2-inch cut in the top of the dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is well-browned, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can place dough in a proofing basket in step 2 and bake on a baking stone in step 4 if preferred.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 0.7 40.9 6.1 0 236 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1