White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 46 m servings 543 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Combine white cake mix, milk, melted butter, and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well blended and thick. Divide dough into 2 pieces.
- Place 1 piece of dough between 2 large sheets of waxed paper; roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Peel off waxed paper and press the dough into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is pale golden, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle half of the sliced almonds, white chocolate chips, white baking chocolate, and hazelnuts on top; press into the soft dough.
- Place chocolate hazelnut spread in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat on medium-high, stirring often, until melted, about 1 minute. Spread over dough.
- Place the second piece of dough between 2 large sheets of waxed paper; roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Peel off waxed paper and lay the dough over the chocolate hazelnut spread. Sprinkle remaining sliced almonds, white chocolate chips, white baking chocolate, and hazelnuts on top; press into dough with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours. Cut into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- I measure my waxed paper sheets to fit the baking pan and lightly spay them with cooking spray to make transferring the dough easier.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 31.8 g fat; 59.7 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 376 mg sodium. Full nutrition