Ingredients24 m servings 160
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Dip the bottom of each mushroom cap in melted butter and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese, garlic powder, and thyme into the remaining melted butter. Stir in wine and soy sauce. Add enough bread crumbs to make a wet and sticky mixture.
- Spoon bread crumb mixture into each mushroom cap, mounding it slightly to use up all the filling.
- Broil in the preheated oven until brown and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes. Cool slightly before serving, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 13.1 5.7 4.9 34 229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a great appetizer that's easy to make and sure to please. The recipe can be scaled up or down very easily, if you need to make more or fewer. Another bonus: You can do all the preparati...
My family loves this recipe. I make it a lot during football season. It's adapted from an old recipe from Sunset magazine. I added more garlic and cheese and less butter. It is so versatile. You...