Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 217 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 12-cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside. Pierce sweet potato with a fork 6 to 8 times; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together 1/4 cup brown sugar, pecans and 1 tablespoon oil in small bowl until just moistened but still crumbly; set aside. In another small bowl stir together flour, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- Carefully scoop flesh of sweet potato in blender container; discard skin. Add almond milk, egg and remaining 4 tablespoons oil; blend until smooth. Add dry ingredients to blender and blend just until moistened, scraping down sides as needed.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
- Cook's Tips:
- Make Ahead: Once muffins are cooled completely, wrap in aluminum foil and store in freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, unwrap muffin and place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until center is warm.
- Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®
Per Serving: 217 calories; 9.8 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 205 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2