Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 516 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 wraps)
- Spray inside of 4.5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken in slow cooker. Stir together Manwich, hot sauce and brown sugar in small bowl; pour over chicken. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Stir together yogurt and ranch powder in medium bowl. Stir in celery and carrot until well combined; set aside. Remove chicken from slow cooker. Shred chicken with two forks and return to sauce in slow cooker.
- To serve: Build wraps with about 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup celery slaw, 1/4 cup shredded lettuce and blue cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Tips:
- We kept this recipe mild and kid friendly-for more heat, increase hot sauce to 1/2 cup. Bone-in chicken breasts also work great in this recipe. Remove the skin before cooking and remove all bones before shredding the meat.
- Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®
Per Serving: 516 calories; 12.3 g fat; 69.1 g carbohydrates; 29.9 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 1144 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a little sweet for my family, but I did like the flavor. Thank you for the recipe.