Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 254 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (6 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, oil and honey in small saucepan. Heat on low until smooth and pourable. Meanwhile, process 1 cup of oats in blender or food processor until finely ground. Combine ground oats with remaining oats, sugar and salt in large bowl. Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir well. Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, break into chunks and allow to cool completely on baking sheet. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Cook's Tips:
- This granola tastes great in a Chunky Monkey Parfait. Layer granola with plain Greek yogurt, sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey. Top with Reddi-Wip® and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips for the finishing touch. To enjoy this granola on the go, toss together with dried cranberries, dried apples and pecans for tasty trail mix or with chocolate chips for a cookie-like treat.
- Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®
Per Serving: 254 calories; 11.8 g fat; 34.4 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Amazing recipe! Family loved it and was super easy. Wouldn't change a thing. Made the perfect amount for four people.