Ingredients30 m servings 220
- Preheat broiler. Place English muffin halves on baking sheet; set aside. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is crumbled and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add eggs to same skillet; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set.
- Broil English muffin halves 2 minutes or until toasted. Top halves evenly with sausage mixture, scrambled eggs and cheese. Broil 3 minutes more or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Tips:
- Make Ahead: Freeze pizzas on parchment lined baking sheet. Once pizzas are frozen, individually wrap and store in freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, unwrap pizza and place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 1 minute before eating.
- Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®
Per Serving: 220 calories; 11.8 14.3 13.4 150 501 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
04.25.17 ~ What a great way to start the morning. I downsized this to one serving skipping the mushrooms. It is delicious and very easy to prepare.
I made these for breakfast this morning, and everyone loved them. I did cut the recipe in half, and also added a ¼ teaspoon of oregano to the eggs. Next time I may add a thin smear of pizza sa...