Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 1044 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush the sandwich cookies and mix thoroughly with melted butter. Press into a 10-inch springform pan and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- For the filling, in the bowl of your stand mixer or with a hand mixer, slowly beat the soft cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and peppermint extract. Be careful to scrape down the sides of your mixing bowl. When the batter is completely smooth, slowly add the heavy whipping cream until it's just incorporated. Fold the instant pudding, salt and red food coloring into the mixture gently with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle 1/2 of the crush candies into the smooth filling.
- Spread the filling into the baked crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Add a drizzle of hot fudge, a spoon of fresh whipped cream and sprinkle of crushed candies to the top before serving.
- Release the cheesecake from the pan and serve! A tart pan or pie plate are acceptable for use as well.
- Check out this video on how to make Peppermint Cheesecake!
Per Serving: 1044 calories; 64.2 g fat; 110.6 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 193 mg cholesterol; 761 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1