Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini pies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. For pastry, in a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup vegetable oil spread with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in flour on low speed just until combined. Shape pastry into 12 balls. Press pastry balls onto the bottoms and up the sides of 12 ungreased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups (pastry will be thin). Bake for 15 minutes (pastry will shrink slightly as it bakes).
- To prepare filling, in a medium bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, maple syrup, 1 tablespoon melted vegetable oil spread and vanilla until combined. Stir in 2/3 cup chopped pecans. Divide filling evenly among pastry-lined muffin cups. If desired, top each with a pecan half.
- Bake about 30 minutes more or until pastry is golden and filling is puffed. Cool pies in muffin cups for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Recipe Tips & Notes:
- You can substitute 2 lightly beaten whole eggs for the egg substitute.
- Cool mini pies completely. Place in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- © Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 11.7 19.3 4 8 116 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1