Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Toast walnuts in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes. Chop coarsely.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in 1/4 cup bourbon, egg, and vanilla extract until batter just combined. Fold in flour, 1/2 cup caramel candies, and salt.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool, about 15 minutes.
- Heat 1/3 cup caramel candies in a double boiler over medium-high heat until soft and malleable, about 5 minutes. Pour in heavy cream and 1 tablespoon bourbon; stir constantly until combined. Remove from heat and cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle or spread caramel sauce over the cooled blondies. Scatter chopped walnuts on top. Sprinkle smoked salt over walnuts.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 11.2 32.3 3.1 29 295 Full nutrition