0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 466
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pumpkin halves)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place pumpkin halves on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spread butter on the inside of each half.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh is tender, about 50 minutes.
- Combine beef, pork, spinach, cauliflower rice, onion, cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; fold in 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Fill each pumpkin half with mixture; top each with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven until filling is cooked through, about 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of cheese can be used in place of the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 28.8 23.4 30.8 104 1008 Full nutrition