Ingredients35 m servings 310 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners and coat liners with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, and flour in a large bowl; make a well in the center.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until foamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Fold in butter and vanilla. Pour into the center of the brown sugar mixture. Stir until batter is well mixed.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 of the way.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 20.1 g fat; 31.1 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 95 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I started out making half a batch of these because I wasn't sure how they'd turn out. Then I had to make more because they are so popular with my family! I made half using gluten-free flour fo...
i've made this 3 different ways: 1) exactly what the recipe calls for (slightly sweet for me but friends loved this version the best), 2) cut the sugar in half (doesn't give the same texture on...
I made this according to the directions and they turned out good if you like a lot of nuts. It takes away from the muffin texture. I'm going to try them again and only use half a cup of pecans a...
I made just as written and we all (husband and kids included) loved it. Will be making again!