Ingredients35 m servings 310
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners and coat liners with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, and flour in a large bowl; make a well in the center.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until foamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Fold in butter and vanilla. Pour into the center of the brown sugar mixture. Stir until batter is well mixed.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 of the way.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 20.1 31.1 3.4 68 95 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I started out making half a batch of these because I wasn't sure how they'd turn out. Then I had to make more because they are so popular with my family! I made half using gluten-free flour fo...
i've made this 3 different ways: 1) exactly what the recipe calls for (slightly sweet for me but friends loved this version the best), 2) cut the sugar in half (doesn't give the same texture on...
I made just as written and we all (husband and kids included) loved it. Will be making again!
I don't usually bake & made these on a whim, they were delicious. I did not change the recipe but wish I had made more!!!!! My husband now has a new dessert, won't try new things. Now he wants ...
Made it just like the recipe and turned out Great !! Will make it again and use the mini cup papers so more people can enjoy a taste.
I made this according to the directions and they turned out good if you like a lot of nuts. It takes away from the muffin texture. I'm going to try them again and only use half a cup of pecans a...