Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cut four 12x15-inch sheets of parchment paper. Fold each in half widthwise and reopen.
- Mix rice, green olives, chicken broth, orange juice, pesto, orange zest, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the rice mixture onto 1 side of each parchment rectangle, near the crease. Pile shrimp evenly over rice mixture. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each pile of shrimp; lay 1 tomato slice on top.
- Fold empty half of parchment over shrimp filling and crimp edges together with overlapping folds to seal. Arrange packets close together on a sheet pan.
- Roast on the center rack of the preheated oven until shrimp are tender and opaque, 15 to 17 minutes. Unfold 1 edge of the parchment, being careful to avoid steam, and look inside to check doneness.
- Open packets carefully, being careful to avoid steam. Slide shrimp and rice mixture into bowls. Garnish with almonds and parsley.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 12 g fat; 31.1 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 177 mg cholesterol; 1113 mg sodium. Full nutrition