Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 327 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cut four 12x15-inch sheets of parchment paper. Fold each in half widthwise and reopen.
- Mix rice, green olives, chicken broth, orange juice, orange zest, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the rice mixture onto 1 side of each parchment rectangle, near the crease. Lay 1 piece of cod on top. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over fish; lay 1 orange slice on top.
- Fold empty half of parchment over cod and rice mixture; crimp edges together with overlapping folds to seal. Arrange packets close together on a sheet pan.
- Roast on the center rack of the preheated oven until cod flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 17 minutes. Unfold 1 edge of the parchment, being careful to avoid steam, and look inside to check doneness.
- Open packets carefully, being careful to avoid steam. Slide cod and rice mixture into bowls. Garnish with almonds and parsley.
- Cook's Notes:
- Starting with frozen rice ensures that everything in the packets gets done at the same time. You could make and freeze your own rice.
- Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth if desired.
- Substitute halibut or another flaky white fish for the cod if desired.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 11.1 g fat; 31.1 g carbohydrates; 24.9 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 906 mg sodium. Full nutrition