Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 56 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Put steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk olive oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, cumin, and black pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for vegetables; pour remainder over steak and turn to coat. Seal bag. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place 1 rack in center position and another 4 inches from broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss black beans, tomatoes, and onion, with reserved 1/2 cup marinade on the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Roast on center rack until vegetables begin to pucker and brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and turn oven to broil. Push vegetables to the middle of the pan. Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess liquid to drip off, brush off garlic, and set on top of vegetables. Discard marinade.
- Broil steak on top rack, flipping once, until it begins to char and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 125 degrees F (52 degrees C) for rare or 135 degrees F (57 degrees F) for medium-rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Cover steak loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain. Serve warm steak and vegetables with pan juices over romaine; top with queso fresco and cilantro.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 28.5 23 28.8 61 759 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Substituted pepper jack for the cheese and I loved this salad. I do think it needed more of a dressing other than just the drippings but other than that this was perfect.